Image not available

545x680

7101BE66-C68F-40E....png

🧵 Training MMA on the road

Anonymous No. 158807

I’m a solar technician who works on the road a lot. I recently started training mma and I want to eventually start fighting but with inconsistencies in where I’ll be that complicates things; do most mma gyms allow out of towners train for a few weeks at a time? And how would that affect my overall performance/ability? Anyone else done this?

Anonymous No. 158812

It would be worth maintaining a dedicated social media presence around doing that, imo. Having an instantly referenceable page that would also potentially be promotion for any gym you happen to be at, makes most people unpucker. The road life is obviously less common in some places than others, but it's far from unheard of for people to hop around on trips.

Anonymous No. 158814

>>158812
Why would most gyms be hesitant? And that’s a good idea on social media

Anonymous No. 158829

>>158814
I didn't necessarily mean to say most would. Just that if someone was, it would ease it greatly. It's obviously more common now than it was even 10 years ago, but some people get funny about random unknowns blowing through for a few weeks. In any world.

Anonymous No. 158831

>>158829
Fair enough

Anonymous No. 158853

>>158807
BOOBA

Anonymous No. 159150

>>158807
Give up on this dream. It will go nowhere and just put your gainful employment at risk. I am sorry but unless you can devote pretty much every single second to training, there really is no point in even trying. Cause thats what you're going to go up against. Unemployed dudes still living with their parents & training full time. If you can't match that level of commitment, you are doomed before even starting.

Anonymous No. 159155

>>158807
black women disgust me. look at that trad cath qt virgin aryan princess and compare how different the species on display here are. .

Anonymous No. 159615

>>159155
There are ugly white women and hot black women as well

Anonymous No. 159618

>>159615
Yes but even tho there alot more black women than white, there are less hot black woman than white