Image not available

885x367

Screenshot 2023-0....png

๐Ÿงต meetfighters.com

Anonymous No. 160309

hello, first time poster on this board.

you guys ever discuss meetfighters?
the site is pretty funny just found it today. it brands itself as a place to find sparring partners for boxing, BJJ, wrestling but over the years its become degenerated and full to the brim with faggots that just want to fuck eachother. apparently vice.com ran a gas lighting piece on them years ago calling it a faggot fight club and they just slowly degenerated from the attention.

https://www.meetfighters.com/Mark_uk.blog/2017-12-20
>A site called Vice has done a video of new group in the UK called fetish fight club. In the Vice article is refers to this site as a Gay wrestling site.
>I would like to point out that a number of people have contacted me very concerned that this has been done and then linked to sites outside of meetfighters. They are very discreet people and are considering leaving the site. I don't care that this Fetish club has started but the impression it has left about meetfighters, I consider to be very extremely damaging.

don't really have much to say i'm just generally fascinated by this. a masculine site essentially got overrun by faggotry because some libs drew a bunch of attention to it. seems like the owner has just embraced the cards he was dealt and now there is profile details you can fill in listing what fetishes you are into. i have to asssume that wasnt a thing way back in 2017 during the time of the linked thread.

anyone got some experience with this place?

Anonymous No. 160310

this is the same reason we can't have public bath houses anymore

Anonymous No. 160315

Littered with bots, I looked at it for 5 minutes.

Anonymous No. 163235

>>160309
dang I looked at the site before reading your post and I am upset

Anonymous No. 163242

>>160309
>you guys ever discuss meetfighters
I don't think so.

But sounds like it's not really worth discussing anymore anyway.
Weird that it turned into a fetish hookup site, but I know little of gay subcultures.
Didn't know about the site until your post and will probably not think about it again a few hours from now.