Image not available

600x270

1643482838095.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 163830

This guy is now the official arm wrestling world champion in both the heavyweight and super heavyweight divisions. Any thoughts about that?

Anonymous No. 163844

Who cares about a sport where genetics determine everything? Let's see how he does in BJJ

Anonymous No. 163867

>>163844
you should probably kill yourself

Anonymous No. 164017

>>163830
I feel kind of ambivalent since he recently lost to both Genadi (injured now) and Levan (also injured).

Anonymous No. 164027

>>163844
I Love BJJ and your comment is one of the faggiest coments Ive ever seen, it has nothing to do with the tread

Anonymous No. 164051

>>163844
>Let's see how he does in BJJ
According to Je Rogan, he would "fucking murder at it".

Anonymous No. 164052

>>164051
>Je
joe

Anonymous No. 166144

>>163844
He's actually good at it.

Anonymous No. 167932

>>163830
pretty based. even if its by a technicality I'm happy for him, he's a great competitor and entertainer

Anonymous No. 167954

>>163844
>he doesn't know about actual arm wrestling technique and form
An average guy can beat a strong dude if he has good form and the strong guy has an awful one, you know. You would be surprised at how deep arm wrestling can actually get. Sure, it's skills that have absolutely no use besides arm wrestling, but there's skill to develop.

Anonymous No. 168137

>>163830
>super heavyweight
He got BTFO by based Levan.

Devon is a jobber, he's been cruising for the past few years only on the king's move, open toprolls and dropping under the table.
He proved the sport is relying heavily on genetics - height and proportions.

>>167954
It's all genetics at the top level.
Hand size, hand thickness, wrist thickness, ligament thickness, forearm length, etc. Even finger length and thickness matter.
That's, for example, why Levan's cup is leagues superior to Cyplenkov's.

Anonymous No. 168462

>>164017
>Genadi
Devon should have won that match. Too much playing around.
>Levan (also injured).
Levan is just about the only guy that might be impossible for Devon to beat. I can't really think of anyone else. Who the fuck else is there? Denis? My money is on Devon wiping the floor with Denis in their upcoming match. I think he'd wipe the floor with Vitaly. It seems like it's mostly big fat monsters like Levon that give devon some trouble. Maybe Zaur could beat him.

Anonymous No. 168493

>>168137
>He got BTFO by based Levan.
Levan forfeited the title to Ermes due to inactivity, and Devon whooped Ermes harder than Levan did, so now Devon is world super heavyweight champion on a technicality. Deal with it.

Anonymous No. 168634

>>168493
That's a convoluted way of saying Levan won and Devon is his bitch. He got absolutely BTFO on practice pulls this week again.

Anonymous No. 168635

>>168462
>o, my king's move
If you have to drop into a king's move, you can't beat your opponent. Simple as.
Gennadi mopped the floor with him and proved that if someone plays by the same rules as him (cheating, loud mouth, using cope techniques, cheating on the grip up, etc.), then Devon loses like a bitch.

Anonymous No. 169456

>>168635
>If you have to drop into a king's move, you can't beat your opponent. Simple a
If it's so fucking simple and easy to pull off, why don't his opponents do it to beat him when they're getting their asses kicked?

Anonymous No. 169578

>>168462
I think Vitaly has a shot at Devon. I think Devon's super long forearms are too weird for a lot of pullers to deal with. Since Vitaly's are just as long, the advantage disappears.

Anonymous No. 170927

>>169578
>Since Vitaly's are just as long, the advantage disappears.
Yeah, but Devon is stronger than Vitaly and has a much, much higher table IQ. Dave Chaffee beat Vitaly. How'd he do against Devon?