Image not available

1200x800

chaelmistrz.jpg

๐Ÿงต How to find the GOAT with Chael Sonnen

Anonymous No. 165591

If you've never watched Sonnen vs Silva 1, Sonnen vs Silva 2, Sonnen vs Jones and Sonnen vs Fedor, watch it now.

Now, as you've watched these, you probably saw that
>Silva won the 1st fight in 5th round by a miracle
>Sivla won the 2nd fight in 2nd round after losing the 1st round
>Fedor won the fight in 1st round
>Jones not only won the fight in the 1st round but also humbled him so harshly I would commit seppuku after this fight if I were Cheal.
From this we can see that Jones>Fedor>>Silva>>>Sonnen. On the other hand, Jones was much younger than Sonnen, unlike Silva and Fedor. So who is actually the GOAT? Of course, it's GSP.

Anonymous No. 165669

>>165591
Chael was a few seconds away of defeating Jones. If he lasted until the end of the round, he would have won.

It is crazy how close he was of defeating prime Anderson and Prime Jones but many people don't consider him a GOAT contender.

Anonymous No. 166179

>>165669
>Chael was a few seconds away of defeating Jones
Sonnen himself said he went into the March against Jones frightened and not expecting to win. Didn't look like he put up much of a fight there. I specifically remember sonnon claiming Sonnen could tell Jones was juicing by the overwhelming power he felt during a clinch too.

Sonnon qas a high-level gatekeeler but not in the goat discussion imo. He fought the best of his era but didn't win.