Image not available

598x802

grandmaster.jpg

🧵 /dmg/ - Dim Mak General

Anonymous No. 170804

Yes, this is the DEADLIEST and most TERRIFYING fighting art known to man—and WITHOUT EQUAL. Its MAIMING, MUTILATING, DISFIGURING, PARALYZING and CRIPPLING techniques are known by only a few people in the world. An expert at DIM MAK could easily kill many Judo, Karate, Kung Fu, Aikido, and Gung Fu experts at one time with only finger-tip pressure using his murderous POISON HAND WEAPONS.

Anonymous No. 170810

>>170804
lol you just missed the Dim Mak thread on /x/, dudes probably not gonna make it

>>>/x/36092377

Anonymous No. 170814

>>170810
The world is a small place.
I am the guy who pocked that motherfucker. He made a post where he described me >>>36092869
Serves that faggot right for calling me "bald Gimli"

Image not available

320x213

P7VoqO.gif

Anonymous No. 170816

>>170814
do you think the Yellow Bamboo no touch chi blast could stop a Dim Mak? What if it was Ashida Kim himself preforming the lethal technique?

Anonymous No. 170818

>>170816
No Touch Chi blasts are actually easy to counter.
It all depends on the position your tongue is in an if it's not in the correct position it's gonna nullify the effect. Even if the Grandmaster, Lord of all material and imaterial wisdom himself would perfom this technique it wouldn't work if the tongue of the victim isn't in the correct position.

Anonymous No. 170819

>>170814
There should be a Bald Gimli tossing season soon enough in town and you are the first to be tossed.

Anonymous No. 170821

>>170819
Lmao, go ahead schmuck and you'll end up just like the other fag and now go back and suck your mommas tit alright, baby boy?

Image not available

500x777

Anime Man.png

Anonymous No. 170846

>Finally find Dante's Dim Mak pamphlet
>50% his anime lore
>30% Basic Karate and Boxing manual
>20% GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT techniques
NGL I'd buy it off a comic book ad too for the novelty of it.

Image not available

1560x720

mohammedali.png

Anonymous No. 170880

>>170846
Dude, that guy challenged Mohammed Ali to a fight and went to his house (Pussy Ali shat his pants and refused)
He could 100% beat up your dad.

Anonymous No. 170903

I have been practicing dim mak since I was 2 years old.. started with teddy bears, then moved on to store mannequins, then marble statues… I don’t want to brag but I since proved my dim mak on at least dozen squirrels, a rabbit, two donkeys and a black pepper snake.

So.. if this whole forum came at me it would be … touch dead…… touch dead…. touch dead….

I can do it all day.. so could kill at least half this forum within a few hours.

Sorry to brag, but my style is just superior..

Anonymous No. 170942

>>170804
Dim Mak is mythical technique, not an art.

Anonymous No. 171015

>>170942
>dim mak is the art and science that uses pressure points on the body
Shut your trap before you are confidently wrong about something, boy. You don't matter.

Image not available

564x1001

nepal grand master.jpg

Anonymous No. 171189

>https://universityworldcombatmartialartscollege.academia.edu/SokeJagdishSingh/CurriculumVitae
42 10th degree black belts, 12 PHDs, 17 halls of fames
>anti-terrorist "colonel grandmaster" , doctorates in university "science of martial arts" course of studies
this guy is the strongest fighter on Earth.

Anonymous No. 171190

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l3y3B4cls0
ninjitsu master ashida kim puts his finger in a big mouse trap
real dim mak block break by frank dux
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIiCsWhdCs

Anonymous No. 174847

>>171189
>>171190
KINO ALERT!

Anonymous No. 174892

dim mak is a meme... this "death touch" crap is great to bait idiots into giving you their money but what count dante doesn't tell you is that by the time you are ready to learn the dim mak you're already skilled enough to kill a man with one punch anyway...
why waste time with the touch of death when you can blast trhough ribcages like they're made of porcelain...

Anonymous No. 175297

>>174892
>great to bait idiots
>by the time you are ready to learn the dim mak you're already skilled enough to kill a man with one punch anyway...
Baited into what? Into Count Dante turning you into One Punch Man? What the fuck is your problem, pal?

Anonymous No. 175299

>>170804
Heh... you kids don't even understand the depth of Master Kim's skill..... threw years of deceit and the art of cunning, legend has faded into myth, and now millions disregard the danger of the DIM MAK and think they're not at risk of a lethal dragon strike at any time..
Truly, the tactics of the shadowwarrior. The poison hand is the ocean, I am the shark, and you don't even know how to swim.

Anonymous No. 175364

>>175297
because his panflets make it look like it's just a technique he'll teach you and boom... you go from wimp to killer just like that... reality is you be subject to at least a decade of training that 99% of people will quit in the first day and of the 10% that keeps going 9 will die in the process... count dante is not a good man dude... he's ruthless... i was part of the one percent... when he finally rounded us up to teach the dim mak he asked for a volunteer... a guy raised his hand... count dante went and used dim mak on the guy... and for what.... a technique none of us even needed anymore... messed up dude

Anonymous No. 175365

I think pressure points are real though

Anonymous No. 175393

>>175364

I have exceptionally difficult shits, sometimes I sit there so disappointed because I was hopeful to actual have a really good shit, but then it turned difficult. I sought out the Dim Mak to defeat my difficult shitting syndrome, but it only made it worse. Now my sensei looks at my rival who shits peacefully, he will inherit the dojo and I will seppuku.

Anonymous No. 175572

>>175364
>count dante went and used dim mak on the guy
Holy fuck. I am so sorry that you had to went through something like that. I know what it feels like...
Six years ago I was participating in illegal underground fights in an indian reservation and then.... I was hit with the DIM MAK... I don't know how much I have to live and I could die at any moment...
>>175393
Sending my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous No. 177615

bumperino

Anonymous No. 177630

>>170880
Challenging Mr."I'm to scared to go to Vietnam" is not as impressive as you think it is.

Image not available

1200x630

Dynamite Sensei.png

Anonymous No. 179460

Come to think of it, Count Dante's dim mak pamphlet is just an invitation to just go to his dojo or any dojo and get started on something. Then just cross reference what the dude learned in training to the pamphlet (which is just basics), and then learn the nasty dick twisting, eye gouging "poison hand" shit for shits and giggles to make your boxing more fucked up if you ever get into a fight with a niggas in Chicago.
>plot twist: Count Dante also taught niggas karate and poison hand techniques
The 70s was wild. You ain't gonna see this kind of shit in Kobra Kai.

Anonymous No. 180134

>>170804
Is there a place I can study to specifically sell bullshit scam martial arts like dim mak to people.

I don’t mean techniques, I can just make those up. I mean the real selling the scam skills that’s these people have.

Anonymous No. 180196

>>180134
That's called being a salesman you retard

Anonymous No. 180298

>>170816
Why did he do it?

Anonymous No. 180319

>>180298
He had to demonstrate the superiority of his chi

Image not available

372x499

file.png

Anonymous No. 180643

Has anyone read this? Considered buying but I'm not paying $20 shipping + import tax

Anonymous No. 180727

>>180134
Get a degree in marketing.

Anonymous No. 180785

>>180134
>He's not jewish
lol

Anonymous No. 181480

>>170804
I really enjoy watching Ashida Kim's videos. I would have loved them as a kid. They're very fanciful, and I completely understand what the guy is trying to express. He's a LARPer, but his LARP is entertaining. MMAfags are joyless, humorless, retards who can't appreciate the subtle comedy of Ashida Kim's work. I love it.

Image not available

739x415

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Anonymous No. 181917

>>170846
kek, is that what inspired Billy&Mandy's Dracula?

Anonymous No. 182156

It's unbelievable to me people still participate in this kind of thing

https://youtu.be/hh--Z5SNl4A?si=ft5JQpOgmd_ZkCQE

Anonymous No. 182547

>>182156
What do you mean? Looks legit.
>t. bloodsport enthusiast

Anonymous No. 182952

>>181480
To be fair, it does take a high iq to understand Dim Mak

Anonymous No. 185768

bump

Anonymous No. 185775

>>182952
> Poke.
> I just busted your such and such meridian.
> Your heart will stop in approximately month's time unless you hurry to your nearest hospital.
> Better do it now or I'll bust your meridian for your nuts.