859x485

milkduds.png

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 172027

AH HELP! SECURITY! HE'S PUNCHING ME!!

lmao but seriously why the fuck are they all bald

Anonymous No. 172037

>>172027
Dillon Danis threw more punches at the security than he could at Logan Paul, it’s nice to see a BJJfag find out what happens when he actually has to fight his opponent instead of having gay sex for points.

Anonymous No. 172051

>>172037
lol he gave the event exactly the amount of respect it deserves, boxing is a joke and he treated it like one

Anonymous No. 172052

>lmao but seriously why the fuck are they all bald

Probably balding for at least half of them. For the other half or greater, they probably do it so people can't grab their hair in a scuffle. Many convicts cut down to 'battle ready' length which is about an inch or sometimes just go for clean.

Anonymous No. 172053

>>172051
The biggest joke was Dillons striking defence that amounted to surviving Logan’s beat down until he got to the 6th round so he could get disqualified while still saying he met the 6 round contractual obligation.
BJJ black belt Dillon Francis couldn’t even take down someone down in an influencer BOXING match, he wasn’t even actively defending takedowns Kek and his BJJfag standup grappling still wasn’t good enough (ADCC champion btw)

Anonymous No. 172054

>>172053
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, everyone knows he sucks
and he proved logan sucks too. Like imagine being unable to knock out that guy of all people

he played his cards perfectly
he had nothing to lose from this, his reputation is already in the garbage and couldn't get any worse so he managed to troll himself to an easy few million pay out
you wish you could shitpost that hard

Anonymous No. 172058

>>172054
Some people become fighters because they just want to protect themselves. NOBODY becomes a professional fighter unless they have (or had) that dog in them that thirsts for victory. At some point, Dillon cared enough about bettering himself and being better than his peers to dedicate his life to combat sports. At some point, he wanted to be the best.
Right now, despite having multiple world championships in grappling sports under his belt, he is best known for ducking fights and getting his ass beat by Logan Paul of all retards. Nobody who has tried to be the best in the world at fighting could ever be happy with that.

Anonymous No. 172071

>>172027
This just made me like Dillon more, he made a joke of this whole show to spread his name and for money

Anonymous No. 172073

>>172071
The entire thing was so cringe with the announcers too, Logan Paul has proven he's an athletic freak in the WWE! He made his in ring debut at wrestlemania
Sir this is a real fight

The fucking state of boxing, what a joke of a sport where it's unironically being equated to pro wrestling.
It's back to being a side show for a traveling circus

Anonymous No. 172293

>>172027
What the fuck was this farce? I don’t care about faggots like Logan Paul so I didn’t even know this happened until I saw this thread. Have people not caught on yet that the Paul’s literally only take fights from old, retired non-boxers for easy wins? Who would pay to watch this shit? Also lmao at dillons shitty guillotine attempt after coming to the obvious conclusion that he wasn’t going to win a boxing match.

The real loser here is the sport of boxing. These circuses are probably now more popular than actual title matches.

Anonymous No. 176251

>>172027
because they take steroids.

Anonymous No. 176292

>>172027
Its funny how all these browns and blacks always cheer on dirty fighters and cope with muh real fight, its boxing, you sign up for boxing.

Anonymous No. 176293

>>176251
Fighter hair cut: The buzz cut, prevents from being grabbed during a fight and so on, real simple reason.