Image not available

552x535

one.jpg

Anonymous No. 173726

>>172614
Scooping bread off a pizza stone
Using it as a gavel to declare order in a very poor courthouse
Hiding from your young children in a highly competitive game of peek-a-boo
Sledding "George-Bailey style" down snowy hills till you're on, but ideally not in, lakes of ice
Defending yourself from rabid raccoons with the ol' "fur catapult"
Sending a pox upon your rival's house by sending said raccoons their direction
Removing the handle and lashing the head to your foot with paracord as a makeshift snow shoe
Removing the handle and lashing the head to your head as a makeshift umbrella
Using the head underneath your sopping wet girlfriend during sex as a "splash zone inhibitor" - or collector: 4chan freaks, I see you ;)
Using the head as an emergency pot to boil water
Using the stick as part of a sprained ankle splint
Talking through the stick while repeatedly covering the other side with your hand for a native American musical "wub wub" effect for your indie band

Anonymous No. 173745

>>172614
smashing the OP faggot behind the back of his head for posting stupid threads like this.

Anonymous No. 173748

>>172614
Burying people

Anonymous No. 173788

>other than digging out people

Burying people

Tea No. 173927

>>173726
As a teenager we. Would tie a shovel two the bumper with 3 ropes and ride it like on the move dune or teen wolf. My advice ware a helmet shit hurts when you whipe out at. 15 miles per hour and eat shit. It's hours of fun as your drunk friends sit in the back of the truckes as your pulled down a dirt road your friends knowing your going two get fucked up like the gladiators at a Roman colosseum. It's a lots of fun I remember the days its more chalang than you would thing and requires a lot of skill l loved those days.

Anonymous No. 173942

>>172614
These are a nice size for a trunk shovel.

Anonymous No. 174047

>>172614
Sharpen, in the pooper