>>174774
Hold her at gun point and say you’ll blast her if she touches your gums

Anonymous No. 174801

>>174774
Whip out your cock and yell out "DRILL ME HARDER, DOCTOR MOMMY!"

Anonymous No. 174822

>>174774
>physical self defense
Buy a metal tongue scraper and floss once a day for the week before you show up.

Most of the reason most dental visits suck for normies is they visibly have disgusting fuzz tongue so the cleaner knows
>Ah-Hah! They have no clue how to clean their mouth.
>Sensei! I must go all out... Just this once!
and don't floss, so their gums bleed like
>AHHHHHH DON'T TOUCH ME, I MUSTN'T BE TOUCHED OR I WILL OOZE, AAAAAAAAAA
A week of flossing before the dentist (preferably more, but bare minimum) will give your gums the power to fortnite dab on dentist haters.

>economic self defense
Any time you go to a dentist you don't know and trust, ESPECIALLY a new dentist, and they tell you "we need to do a ton of work" and the price of that work goes over like 300 bucks, don't do it same day. Pay the hundred bucks to get a second opinion during a cleaning at another dentist - only if they both agree, get the work done. Dentistry is a subjective art, but there are some genuine psychopaths who'll make work out of nothing because they figure you're not gonna check their work. You only get one mouth, don't let psychos do unnecessary work for their own profit.

Anonymous No. 174833

>>174774
Biological weapons grade halitosis. Or maintain a conspicuous erection and dilated pupils. Preferably all three.