Image not available

779x708

1628531409705.jpg

๐Ÿงต how do i train?

Anonymous No. 175415

no gyms near me aside from meme gyms and i have no friends to train with, is there a meaningful way i can learn MMA with 0 sparing? even if its just some basics. i already have a good knowledge on the stuff i just don't have any muscle memory because i have no means of sparing

Anonymous No. 175416

>>175415
bump

Anonymous No. 175417

>>175415
Post your zip code and I'll search google maps to determine which gym/school in your area sucks the least.

Anonymous No. 175418

>>175417
im not posting it but ill tell you its all wing chun and akido, not even a boxing gym

Anonymous No. 175420

>>175418
Go to those gyms anyway to meet other people who are interested in martial arts. Make friends with them. Now you have training partners and you guys can train together on your own and practice whatever you want.

Also I'm very skeptical of the claim that in 2023 your town has a wing chun school but no bjj. You do own a car, right? Driving 30-40 minutes to go to class 2-3 times a week will not kill you.

Anonymous No. 175424

>>175415
>is there a meaningful way i can learn MMA with 0 sparing?
No. Is there not even an MMA gym near you? Wrestling? Judo? Do you really live in the middle of nowhere?
Making a bi-weekly trip to a nearby town could be worth it.

Anonymous No. 175427

If there's a college/university, check them for clubs. Nonstudents may require a fee. Less than ideal usually, but more ideal than your current situation.

Anonymous No. 175431

Honestly it's not worth it
I don't recommend this hobby to people. The only reason I even do it is I'm a nervous little man and it helps my ego to beat up on people sometimes

Anonymous No. 175432

>>175427
in my university i can do karate which ive signed up for but my technique is already better than everyone there just through learning online. they barely spar as well and you cant go for the head so its a bit pointless

Anonymous No. 175483

>>175415
>go to a normal gym and start strength training and throw in some cardio.
>get a friend to come to your house and try moves on each other.
>record these sessions, watch the footage back and take notes.
>buy some equipment like a grappling dummy and a heavy bag.
>do this for a while until you realize that you will never pass the point of being shit

just go to a class nigga there's no way you'll be able to keep all this shit up anyway

Anonymous No. 175488

>>175415
Go to the gym in your local ghetto and learn boxing from ex-convicts.

Anonymous No. 175489

>>175431
Would you recommend him to take up stamp collecting instead? Or going troon?

Image not available

768x1024

Grapple Me Harder....png

Anonymous No. 175490

>>175483
>grappling dummy
Best thing with these is you can have sex with it by rigging the crotch part with an onahole then hollow out the head and put Alexa in it can talk back to you. Make it recite WW2 Wikipedia articles while cuddling with it in your home gym mats after cumming in it 3 times. Now you have 2 hobbies: Martial Artist and Futuristic AI GF haver.