Image not available

620x400

slosh.jpg

๐Ÿงต Anybody remember Sloshing?

Slosh-daddy No. 177231

Hey guys I'm trying to remember a sport from when I was about eight in the late 90's. I used to go to this waterpark in Pennsylvania and people would scream out "SLOSHIIIIIIIIES" as fat gentlemen would bodyslam into the surf machine in the back corner of the park, by the wave machine.

I thought it was strange how there was a seemingly never-ending supply of large men and an even larger crowd to urge them on. Have any of you ever experienced this? I probably saw this happen at least eight times in three years. It was pretty extreme.

Slosh-daddy No. 177233

I would estimate that 80% of the men who I saw sloshing were above 280 lbs and a large number of them were of Asian descent. At least in a quantity that stood out in Pennsylvania in the 90's. Could this sport be of East Asian origin? Thanks.

Image not available

1600x1067

athomeslosh.jpg

Anonymous No. 177234

ever go to WY? in Jackson Hole we had something similar called "dew sloshing", where we would flop our bellies around the morning dew. It was very popular with the leather daddy crowd (guessing thats where the slosh daddy name comes from?) never been to PA but maybe they do somethign similar there

Slosh-daddy No. 177235

>>177234
Oh, no, me and my wife just had our second kid, so I figured it'd be a fun way to name myself. I'm not a homosexual, sorry if I gave off those vibes.
Can't say I've ever been to Wyoming. Sounds like a painful way to slosh.