Image not available

640x852

which-of-the-foll....jpg

๐Ÿงต What animals could you beat in a fight?

Anonymous No. 179498

Two questions.
>What animals could you beat in a fight?
>Are there any specific martial arts that theoretically give a practitioner an advantage in a given matchup?

Image not available

480x848

bearfight.webm

Anonymous No. 179506

>>179498

Anonymous No. 179509

to reiterate my position on if I could beat a chimp in a fight, its the same logic as a knife fight
The winner of a knife fight is the one that dies in the ambulance and not on the sidewalk
Would I be blinded and have my face and genitals chewed off?
Yes
I'm not under some illusion that I wouldn't get fucked up by a large predator like a black bear or alligator but dammit that beast will draw its last breath before I do

Anonymous No. 179510

>>179498
a woman

Anonymous No. 179535

Im pretty sure I could beat a wolf or a croc/alligator if I knew I had to fight and I didn't worry about hurting an animal but I would probably hesitate and hold back whereas they7 would not

Anonymous No. 179619

i'm a BJJ practitioner. realistically for every animal on that list, except maybe the larger elephants or bears, i could take it to the ground and adapt my technique to choke them out

Anonymous No. 179638

>>179619
I hope you're being ironic

Anonymous No. 179681

I'm pretty confident I could take a kangaroo, they don't seem all that tough. Aren't chimps like three times stronger than a human though?

Anonymous No. 179685

>>179681
The kangaroo has a velocraptor tier claw on its foot so those kicks would probably open your bowel

A 2017 study found chimps are 1.5x stronger than a human
Does that mean an average human? Or a human the same size as the chimp?
I don't know, but if you're a /big guy/ you're at least as strong
What they have is a high strength to weight ratio, The largest chimps are only 120 pounds and about 5 feet tall
I don't think it's some kind of foregone conclusion that the much larger human male would lose

Anonymous No. 179693

>>179685
It's more of a visceral rage thing. You probably stand a good chance of winning a fun wrestle with one. You will lose your eyes, nuts, and fingers to their mouth in an actual fight. Their body hair is slicker than it looks, so you can't get a hold of one easily. They basically have no body fat, and the mass they do have is corded and thick. They're the living embodiment of the "see red" meme when they're in an actual conflict. You stand a way better chance of posture shaming them into submission with body language threats.

Anonymous No. 179695

>>179693
Due to your larger physical size if you're a human man you probably would win that posture battle as long as you fully embrace monke and don't just bluff, really allow the Neanderthal out because let's not pretend humans aren't exceptionally rageful creatures as well

But you need to leverage your attributes
Don't underestimate what being bipedal does for you
They need their arms to match your land speed, your hands are free when running unlike them
You can move and attack at the same time much more effectively

More importantly is due to your larger size you will get first licks on the attack
The animal has no concept of martial arts technique so it will not be wary of them, this is your opportunity to lay a full force round house directly into its neck
I promise the chimpanzee is not capable of generating the same kind of force with any of its strikes as you are going to be able to
The chimp may have more horse power but you know how to effectively use it