Image not available

600x338

sean-omalley-mera....jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 197268

Before anyone here says anything about the potential match up between Merab and Suga Sean at UFC 306 just remember that Merab beat Yan (bantamweight goat) with ease while Suga won by a commonly disputed decision

Strikingfags: Your rainbow twink doesn't stand a chance against the Georgian Machine

Anonymous No. 197374

Bump

Anonymous No. 200743

>>197268
They both look like they suck some mean cocks

Anonymous No. 200888

merab is a blockhead and got wobbled by cejudo

Anonymous No. 201119

>>197268
Yan is not the bantamweight GOAT
But I did think he beat Sean

Anonymous No. 201134

This has always been my gripe with the UFC. "We have a world class striker? Better only line up high level grapplers for him"
Or conversely "a high level grappler? Better give him nothing but strikers who can't grapple as competition"
It's never been the fight I wanted though. I wanted to see stuff like "who's the best kicker versus who's the best puncher? Who's the best inside fighter versus long distance fighters? Which wrestling style wins, Greco roman or jiu jitsu?"
But unfortunately on the rare instances we have two high level grapplers they get scared of being embarrassed so they just have an incredibly boring, low level striking match.

Anonymous No. 204346

MMA math doesn’t work like that anon

Anonymous No. 205313

Suga's success is mind boggling. He's frail and skinny. If Merab loses this I'm going to have to start looking at Sean's career through the lens of Mayweather's insofar as he got everyone good at the perfect time.

Anonymous No. 205318

>>205313
That's what happened to weidman too

Mma fell off tho, it's just not good anymore

Anonymous No. 205427

>>205318
True but Chris was never quite the superstar Suga already is. Everyone saw the Silva wins as flukes, and factored in mileage. People sort of knew it was going to be Weidman or whoever was in line the next couple fights. I was in the same terminal the day after Weidman lost the title to Rockhold. The PA kept calling for "Mister Weedman" because he didn't show up for the flight, obviously. I told the woman he wasn't going to show up and they asked how I knew cause I wasn't on the same flight. "He's dead," I explained.

Anonymous No. 205434

>>205427
Weidman always kinda sucked too, even locally he wasn't well respected for his ability
He's getting tapped all the time at Serras by the local middle aged hobbyists
In the weeks before he went to snap city everyone at law was begging him not to do it
I asked how his camp was going and I quote "he looks like shit"
It's kind of tragic actually because he was always destined to be a journeyman and he tasted heights that were never meant to be for him and spent the rest of his career trying to prove to everyone it wasn't a fluke

Sean fights manlets tho and he has le funny clown hair so he's doing a good job cultivating an image. He's not boring, and the UFC will push the characters
We all know that story about how even though Colby was on a winning streak the UFC was about to cut him from the roster because he wasn't interesting so on his last fight he did the heel turn calling all the Brazilians monkeys and wearing the Maga hat, and they resigned him and he got ufc gold from that maneuver