Image not available

480x564

rapidsave.com_tou....webm

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 208450

Asked in the Muay Thai thread but posting again since I didn't realize how slow it was. Anyone know a thing or two about elbow strikes? How the fuck did this guy generate so much power in his strike? What would I have to do to replicate it?

Anonymous No. 208520

>>208450
He stepped in with the strike. Plus, he looks strong and probably is.
Strength/Speed+technique=KO

Anonymous No. 208523

>>208450
What >>208520 said, and also the fact that the other guy didn't see it coming at all.

Anonymous No. 208524

>>208523
>>208520
And topped off by everyone involved probably being drunk/other

Anonymous No. 208668

>>208520
This.
Look up how the transfer of force works
watch pro fighters like boxing.
They move when they strike to transfer the force movement. They arent lazily moving either.
someone who's good and strong is gonna make it look like they just tapped then with a feather

Anonymous No. 208670

What a strange clip. If someone keeps looking around randomly during a confrontation, they are about to swing. I’ve been seeing this since I was in junior high

Anonymous No. 208675

I once elbowed a man unconscious because he pinched my nipple at a party, though it was more forearm than elbow point
And I warned him not to do that again and then he did it again and he got what was coming to him
Crumpled like sack of crap, and nobody saw so I scooped his body up and sat him down on a chair in the corner and it just looked like he drank too much

I had a bruise on my arm the next day

Anonymous No. 208681

>>208523
As a martial artist this is everything. I ate head kicks I saw coming with no problem but just a punch you don’t see coming out you out cold

Anonymous No. 213428

>>208450
>elbow strikes
devastating blows. You need to know about them so you do not end up like the loser here. Well trained muay thai guys can throw spinning back elbows with light speed if you do not know about it its just lights out for you. My MT instructor (former champ) gave me a pad, told me exactly what he would do and to be ready and that fugger spun around so fast to strike and then spin back to normal stance so fast I could not believe it. If you get in a mouth fight and you do not know what you are doing you already lost because the other guy is planning it out and will strike while your fat mouth is still flapping. There was vid on here somewhere where a guy throws a spinning back elbow, try to find it.

Anonymous No. 213541

>>208450
Slow the video down and watch it closely. It wasn't meant to be an elbow, it was meant to be a hook. You can see the huge wind up from the attackers stance. The attacker's fist missed the guy's face but due to the attackers forward momentum the attacker's forearm connects and then glides across the guys face until the tip of the attacker's elbow catches and knocks the guy out.

If you want to replicate this technique be careful as glancing a target with knuckles can break the knuckles. Practice this as a forearm strike mimicking the arc of a hook but with the knuckles pulled back toward the chest and not toward the target.

Anonymous No. 213597

>>208450
Power probably didn't have much to do with it.
it was matter of it being a surprise attack.

On top of totally not seeing it coming, he craned his neck his a way that exposed his chin and jaw.

I dont know the context and there's no audio, so for all I know this guy totally deserved to get hit, but still this seems like total nigger coward shit.

The biggest thing to learn from this video is to never let someone who has this kind of body language get close or leave your sight.

Anonymous No. 213661

>>208675
Kek based
Should've drawn a dick on his forehead too