Image not available

1364x1411

Xs_logo.png

๐Ÿงต /xs/ Soccer Team

Anonymous No. 212328

It's that time of year again, /xs/ is once again playing in a 4chan wide footie tournament. Because if those hipster fucks at /n/ can field a team, so can we.

CPU vs CPU chaos on Pro Evolution soccer is the autism. Will Bam Margera ever get his shit together? Can an imported model of Tony Hawk from THPS3 score a hat trick? Can rollerbladers do ANYTHING right?

Our roster is pretty unchanged since the first team was fielded. Thankfully, more actual random threads appear these days, including a lot more about combat sports. I'll post the roster below. Let it be known if there's any changes you'd like to see, or if you just like things as they are.

Image not available

759x435

roster.png

Anonymous No. 212329

>>212328
Here's the roster. Again, even if you like it, let that be known. I'll add some screencaps so those unfamiliar can see the uh, glory

Anonymous No. 212342

>>212329
I would change Hakuho for "Punished Hakuho"

Anonymous No. 212348

>>212342
Oh yeah, I remember reading that his post athlete career went to shit

Anonymous No. 212395

>>212329
Sumo rep should be Onosato

Anonymous No. 212397

Needs Mike Vallely

Anonymous No. 213577

>>212348
Not really to shit, but he let some big big guy bully a nerd and got basically demoted back to toilet janny. Once you leave the sport you have to ''climb back'' the rank of the organisation starting from janny and security to eventually go into the upper echelons. Basically set his post intai carreer back 5 years+

Also i was that one anon that wanted to take the team but flaked, i'll be there or the sumo thread if you need anything

Anonymous No. 213978

Next and possibly last match in 10, Fate in our hands due to 2-0 victory yesterday

Anonymous No. 214020

gg to pol, we ended up 8, just 1 short.
See you in 6 months