Image not available

1920x1080

dkqzmphze1f81.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 971897

Need someone who can make organic landscapes in ue/blender/maya or whatever other program you fancy and get paid for it!

I'm working with a friend to make a 2.5d top-down hentai zelda-like action. We're just stating with a demo that will go from the start of the game until the end of the fist dungeon, we somehow have gathered a pretty skilled little rag tag team but I'd like to find someone who can do landscapes exceptionally well.

Right now we literally just need the ground itself. After the demo we're hoping to put it up on social media to get some support so we can quit our day jobs and work full time until the game is finished.

If thd game takes off we'd 100% have a ton more work for you to do and paid hourly or salary depending on if we get enough funding. We just wanna make a fun game that's also horny.

If you are interested shoot me an email at [email protected]! Thr project is moving astonishingly fast!

Anonymous No. 971898

Sorry for the typos, on my phone and was just browsing during a bath and decided to try recruitment here on a whim lol

Anonymous No. 971909

>>971897
you'll be competing with this guy: >>969395
you wont make it, op.